User unable to withdraw
Error Messages (if available):
1) User does not have sufficient balance
2) Transaction rejected, due to network fee* being greater than 30% of your requested withdraw amount
Root Causes (if applicable):
1) BTC price changes in the time gap between a user submitting their withdrawal to the point when they enter the OTP to confirm. When BTC price moves a few dollars(+/-), it may show an exceeds withdrawable balance error. This especially impacts users that are withdrawing the entirety of their balance.
2) The network fee* exceeds 30% of the requested withdraw amount
1) The best remedy is to specify your withdraw in BTC units only (see green highlights below) instead of a USD valuation which is more volatile and will vary based on shifts in the BTC price. We recommend you request a withdraw for the amount in the highlighted green box shown below, expressed in BTC units only:
2) The network fee* has to be less than 30% of your requested withdraw amount in order for the transaction to proceed. For example, if your network fee is $10, then your minimum requested withdraw amount has to be equal to or above $33.34.
* Note that network fees are subject to change depending on BTC network activity
References (if applicable):