How do I transfer bitcoin from my VBit Mining Wallet account?
Error Message (if available):
Root Cause (if applicable):
VBit Mining Wallet provides you the option to transfer your bitcoin to other VBit Mining Wallet1 or out of the VBit Mining Wallet network and to a bitcoin wallet address in the bitcoin blockchain network.
1NOTE: All VBit members are VBit Mining Wallet members.
- When sending bitcoin within the VBit Mining Wallet network and to another VBit Mining Wallet member there is no network fee.
- Although VBit Mining Wallet does not charge any service fee, when sending bitcoin through the bitcoin blockchain to a bitcoin wallet (also referred to as "on-chain transfer"), this requires paying a fee to the bitcoin miners. This miner's fee is rewarded to miners on the blockchain to verify and confirm this transaction. VBit Mining Wallet will collect the required miner's fee and pay this fee to the miners to complete the transfer.
To send bitcoin to a VBit Mining Wallet (or VBit member), you must know the member ID that you wish to send bitcoin to. To protect every member's privacy, no further identification will be provided. Before you send bitcoin, please double-check if you have the correct member ID.
To send bitcoin to a non-VBit Mining Wallet member, you must know the exact bitcoin wallet address. Please double-check this address, as there is no way to retrieve bitcoin funds if you accidentally send it to the wrong address and VBit Mining Wallet and VBit Technologies are not responsible for lost funds due to sending bitcoin to the wrong bitcoin address.
After clicking 'Send Bitcoin' set your preferred destination: Member, External, VBit or QABU Pay
- Member: Send Bitcoin to another user on the VBit platform
- External: Send Bitcoin to an external wallet (i.e. Coinbase, Gemini)
- VBit: Send Bitcoin to pay for your invoices
- QABU Pay: Send Bitcoin to VBit to pay for affiliate fees