VBit Sites such as Login, Profile, Membership are Hanging at "Loading" Animation Screen Indefinitely
login.vbittech.com is displaying loading animation indefinitely
profile.vbittech.com is displaying loading animation indefinitely
membership.vbitmining.com is displaying loading animation indefinitely
VBit site is hanging at loading animation
Error Message (if available):
Root Cause (if applicable):
- Using an unsupported operating system and/or browser. (See https://support.vbittech.com/hc/en-us/articles/360060701532 for more info)
- Login session and/or token has expired at each site causing SSO tokens to be mismatched.
- SSO login token is valid but the token is expired at profile.vbittech.com, membership.vbittech.com, and other subsidiary sites (such as wallet.vbitmining.com)
- This causes SSO hand-over to hang indefinitely until a new browser session
- This happens when your log session times out before you logout
DISCLAIMER: Please be sure you save all work prior to closing your browser. VBit Technologies, Subsidiaries, and Partner sites are not responsible for any lost data or lost work from unsaved data prior to closing and quitting your browser.
For supported operating systems and browsers, VBit Engineering is currently reviewing and evaluating improvements for VSSO handling when login tokens and cookies are expired or mismatch.
Please see this article, https://support.vbittech.com/hc/en-us/articles/360060701532, and ensure you are using a supported operating system and browser.
The current workaround steps:
- Use only supported browsers (and browser versions). See https://support.vbittech.com/hc/en-us/articles/360060701532
- If there is any work on any tabs, save those work to prevent data loss or work loss
- Follow any 3rd party sites instructions to properly log off those sites
- Quit the browser you are using for VBit sites
- Ensure no browser window is running
- For example, if using Chrome, make sure all Chrome windows and tabs are closed and no other Chrome window is running.
- Re-start the browser
- Log into VSSO again (https://login.vbittech.com)
- Navigate to the site you wish you visit
Additional Microsoft Windows Steps:
1. Right-click anywhere in your Taskbar and start the Task Manager:
2. Look for any running instance of the browser you are using to load VBit Mining Wallet or VBit sites such as Chrome (or Firefox):
In this example, we have 2 different browsers running, but Chrome was used for viewing VBit sites, so we want to make sure we close that app.
3. Select the Browser and highlight it, then click the "End task" button.
4. This should close the app. Windows may prompt and ask for confirmation, if so, confirm that you want to close the app.
5. Once the browser is closed by Windows, you may restart that browser and visit VBit again.
Additional Apple MacOS Steps:
1. Save any work that needs to be saving prior to quiting the browser
2. Locate your browser in the MacOS Dock
3. If the app is still running, right-click and select "Quit":
NOTE: Quit is available if the app is currently running.
4. You may be prompted for confirmation. If so, confirm it so MacOS will close the app.
5. Once the browser is closed by MacOS, you may restart that browser and visit VBit again.
The workaround prevention:
These steps will prevent your login session or token from expiring causing a mismatch in VSSO that causes the loading screen hang.
- Do not stay login for more than 2 hours
- Log out VBit sites before your session automatically expires
References (if applicable):