VBit Sites such as Login, Profile, Membership are Hanging at "Loading" Animation Screen Indefinitely
login.vbittech.com is displaying loading animation indefinitely
profile.vbittech.com is displaying loading animation indefinitely
membership.vbitmining.com is displaying loading animation indefinitely
VBit site is hanging at loading animation
Error Message (if available):
Root Cause (if applicable):
- Using unsupported operating system and/or browser. (See https://support.vbittech.com/hc/en-us/articles/360060701532 for more info)
- Login session and/or token has expired at each site causing SSO tokens to be mismatch.
- SSO login token is valid but the token is expired at profile.vbittech.com, membership.vbittech.com, and other subsidiary sites (such as app.qabu.com)
- This causes SSO hand-over to hang indefinitely until a new browser session
- This happens when your log session times out before you logout
For supported operating systems and browsers, VBit Engineering is currently reviewing an evaluating improvements for VSSO handling when login tokens and cookies are expired or mismatch.
Please see this article, https://support.vbittech.com/hc/en-us/articles/360060701532, and ensure you are using a supported operating system and browser.
The current work around steps:
- If there are any work on any tabs, save those work to prevent data-loss or work loss
- Follow any 3rd party sites instructions to properly log off those sites
- Quit the browser you are using for VBit sites
- Ensure no browser window is running
- For example, if using Chrome, make sure all Chrome windows and tabs are closed and no other Chrome window is running.
- Re-start the browser
- Log into VSSO again (https://login.vbittech.com)
- Navigate to the site you wish you visit
The workaround prevention:
These steps will prevent your login session or token from expiring causing a mismatch in VSSO that causes the loading screen hang.
- Do not stay login for more than 2 hours
- Log out VBit sites before your session automatically expires
References (if applicable):