How to Sign Up As a New VBit Member
New user registration
Error Message (if available):
Root Cause (if applicable):
Requirements for Individual signup:
- Individual signing up must only sign up for themselves and no one else
- Individual must be 18 years and older
- Real legal names must be used and must match unexpired government ID or Passport
- Real legal birth date must be used and must match unexpired government ID or Passport
- Valid and unique email address is required -- must be verified during signup process and not used by another member
- Must not already have another member account -- including either individual or business.
Requirement for US-based Company signup:
VBit is currently suspending new company signup until further notice.
- Person signing up a business entity must be the legal agent authorized to signup the entity
- Authorized agent must be the owner, co-owner, official stake-holder, or employee of the company
- Authorized agent must be 18 years and older
- Company must have real, unique, and legal Employer Identification Number (EIN) provided by US-IRS.
- Legal business name must match EIN or SS4 form.
- Authorized agent must be able to provide documentation evidence of business entity
- Agent contact for business entity must provide real legal names and birth dates that must match unexpired government ID or Passport
- Only 1 account per EIN and EIN cannot be used to register more than 1 account.
- Only 1 agent per EIN. Entity can change agent contact through VSSO Profile Manager or https://profile.vbittech.com.
- Email address is required and must be unique and not in used by any other member (including both individual and business accounts)
NOTE: A US-resident may have 1 individual account and be the official agent/contact for multiple US-business entities as long as each business is a legal entity with unique EIN.
Signing Up as a non-US Business Entity:
- A non-US business entity cannot sign up as an business entity.
- An IRS Employer Identification Number (EIN) is required to confirm and verify US businesses.
Valid Email Requirement:
Valid and unique email address is the minimal required security device for your VBit account. The system will send One-Time Passcodes (OTP) to this email address for two-factor authentication (2FA). You will not be able to login and fully use VBit services without being able to receive OTP. Other services from VBit Technologies, VBit's subsidiaries, and partners may also send OTP to get your authorization for changes or actions.
Because receiving OTP is critical, during new member signup, new members are required to provide a valid email address. The process will verify the email by sending a unique code to the email address. This code must be retrieved and entered to proceed. The process to complete the registration cannot continue if the email address cannot be verified.
This will ensure the email address you are signing up with can receive OTP from our system.
NOTE: Please check your spam or junk mail if you have not received OTP. We recommend that you add firstname.lastname@example.org to you safe list so emails from it does not get blocked or moved to spam/junk folder.
Option: Mobile Number:
Adding a unique mobile number to the account is optional but highly recommended.
When adding the optional mobile number the number must be unique and not used by another member and support SMS. In order to be able to verify if the mobile device is valid, the system will send One-Time Passcodes (OTP) to the mobile number. If a unique and valid mobile number is added, it will be the second security device for the account and will be used as a second device to receive OTPs.
Services from VBit Technologies, VBit's subsidiaries, and partners send OTP to get your authorization for login, approve changes or approve actions.
NOTE: All VBit SMS are being sent from +1 (856) 888-9795. If you're not receiving SMS from +1 (856) 888-9795, please check if you mobile device setting is blocking it. We recommend you create a new contact and add the number +1 (856) 888-9795 to it; if possible re recommend marking this account safe or add to your favorites.
If you are signing up through a referral, please make sure you have the member ID who referred you in case the provided referral link does not work.*
To start signing up:
2. From here you select if you're signing up for yourself as an individual member or company member:
3. Follow the onscreen instructions.
*Please note that incorrect signups with wrong or without utilizing your referrers code may result in the loss of potential commission for the sponsor and corrections can only be done by administrative staff by request and are subject to fees. Accounts with paid orders are no longer eligible for any corrective actions for referral purposes.