First a customer must log into their account on vbitmining.com.
Next they must head to the “Mining Shop” tab and choose their preferred package tier.
3. Once the customer clicks “Start Buying” under a package, they will be prompted to choose their hosting length and whether they wish to pay monthly (initial 50% down payment).
4. After submitting the order, the customer can purchase directly on vbitmining or can ask for an invoice in a support ticket. After the order is created, an email will also be sent to the user.
5. After the user makes payment, an Administrative staff member will confirm the payment and the system will generate an order confirmation email which will tell the user of the activation range for their order.
6. At this time, all incoming orders are actually pre-orders due to the globally limited supply of hardware from the manufacturers. We ask that all users check their QABU accounts during the given activation range to see their mining deposits activate.
7. Please hold off any inquiries to activation status until after activation dates have passed as the data centers reception of shipments are independent of Admin.